Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Light Fighter Gear


I've been working on my light weight gear setup, I want a modular setup that allows me to move un-encumbered, something I could hike in. We'll do the final test after the world ends....

Gear
- Tactical Tailor Mini-Modular Assault Panel w/ three mag carrier
- Gear Sector single point sling
- Fast Mag carrier
- 5 Magpul 30 Rd P-Mags
- Robinson Armament XCR-L (150 Rds)
- Kimber Eclipse Target II (24+1 Rds)
- Blackhawk Serpa holster
- ITS Tactical IFAK
- Benchmade Osborne fixed blade fighting knife
- Blackhawk Nite-Ops Gladius
- Double Mag pouch 1911 (Gov't issue stamped ENS-1943)
- Benchmade Osborne folding knife

.... Ohh and ignore the chickens in the background, it's too hard to be tacti-cool when those dirt turkeys are scratching around underfoot... we'll just think of them as zombies.....











No comments:

Post a Comment